- I-Sodium Sulfite
- I-Sodium Sulfite Anhydrous
- I-Sodium Hydrosulfite
- I-Rongalite Lump / powder
- I-Sodium Metabisulfite
- I-Sodium Carbonate
- Isodium Fluosilicate
- Isakhiwo Sodium
- Izinki Sulphate
- UZinc Oxide
- ICopper Sulphate Pentahydrate
- I-Sodium Fluoride
- Isodium Thiosulfate
- I-Sodium Hydroxide
- Sodiun Formaldehyde Sulfoxylate C Izigaxa
Name : sodium sulfide
INOMBOLO YE-CAS: 1313-82-2
HS CODE : 2830101000
Mol wt :78.04
Appearance and charater : yellow or red flakes , with an offensive odor
1. It is used in the production of sulfur dyes in the dye industry, and is the raw material of sulfur blue .
2. also is used as a stain aid for dissolving sulfur dyes in the printing and dyeing industry .
3. for the hydrolysis of raw hide hair removal in the leather industry ,but also for the preparation of sodium polysulfide to speed up the dry skin soft water to help .
4. It is used as cooking agent in paper industry .
5. as rayon denitration and reduction of nitrate content in the textile industry .
6. Also it is the raw material of sodium thiosulfate ,sodium polysulfide ,sulfur dyes and other materials.