- Isodium Sulfite
- Isodium Sulfite Anhydrous
- Isodium Hydrosulfite
- I-Rongalite Lump / powder
- Isodium Metabisulfite
- Isodium Carbonate
- Isodium Fluosilicate
- Ifomati yeSodium
- I-Zulphate yeZinc
- UZinc Oxide
- I-Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate
- Isodium Fluoride
- Isodium Thiosulfate
- IHydroxide yesodium
- Sodiun Formaldehyde Sulfoxylate C Amaqhuma
Name : sodium sulfide
INOMBOLO YECAS .: 1313-82-2
HS CODE : 2830101000
Mol wt :78.04
Appearance and charater : yellow or red flakes , with an offensive odor
1. It is used in the production of sulfur dyes in the dye industry, and is the raw material of sulfur blue .
2. also is used as a stain aid for dissolving sulfur dyes in the printing and dyeing industry .
3. for the hydrolysis of raw hide hair removal in the leather industry ,but also for the preparation of sodium polysulfide to speed up the dry skin soft water to help .
4. It is used as cooking agent in paper industry .
5. as rayon denitration and reduction of nitrate content in the textile industry .
6. Also it is the raw material of sodium thiosulfate ,sodium polysulfide ,sulfur dyes and other materials.