Name : sodium sulfide
RHIF CAS.: 1313-82-2
HS CODE : 2830101000
Mol wt :78.04
Appearance and charater : yellow or red flakes , with an offensive odor
1. It is used in the production of sulfur dyes in the dye industry, and is the raw material of sulfur blue .
2. also is used as a stain aid for dissolving sulfur dyes in the printing and dyeing industry .
3. for the hydrolysis of raw hide hair removal in the leather industry ,but also for the preparation of sodium polysulfide to speed up the dry skin soft water to help .
4. It is used as cooking agent in paper industry .
5. as rayon denitration and reduction of nitrate content in the textile industry .
6. Also it is the raw material of sodium thiosulfate ,sodium polysulfide ,sulfur dyes and other materials.